About our client:
The Asthma Society of Ireland's mission is to stop asthma deaths in Ireland. The Society is the voice of the 380,000 people with asthma in Ireland, and its work radically transforms their quality of life. ASI's vision is that everyone with asthma in Ireland lives a full life, symptom-free.
About the role
The Asthma Society is now recruiting a dynamic CEO to lead its team. This is a great opportunity to run a national charity and impact the lives of almost half a million people in Ireland who are affected by asthma. As CEO, you will be tasked with ensuring the Asthma Society continues to be a leading campaigning organisation and delivers high quality services to those living with asthma and healthcare professionals.
Key criteria which you will need to meet in order to succeed in this role include:
· Senior management experience
· An understanding of the not-for-profit sector in Ireland and the opportunities and challenges it faces
· Political acumen and knowledge of public policy issues
· Fundraising knowledge and experience maintaining and building relationships with both statutory funders and donors
· Financial management experience
· Highly developed communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
· Experience dealing with the media - acting as the public face of an organisation and building positive working relationships
If you have a strong strategic capacity, demonstrable leadership skills, excellent advocacy and communication skills, and a passion to increase the scope of the society's work and improve the lives of people living with asthma, this could be the role for you!
Please email email@example.com for the full job description, candidate information pack, and application details for this role. Please use 'Asthma Society – CEO' as the subject of your email.
The recruitment campaign for the role of CEO is being managed exclusively on behalf of the Asthma Society of Ireland by non-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday, 6th February 2023